Friday, February 13, 2009

Wednesday, April 7th, 1967.

I’m an Exile

I haven’t written in a while, things are a little frantic, Johnnycake and I were in the park by the fountain. The blue Mustang circled the park a few times and then the Socs got out and threatened to ‘give me a bath’. Johnny was so scared. One Soc named David, pushed me into the fountain and held me under, I passed out.
When I regained consciousness, Johnnycake told me that the Socs were drowning me and the only way to get them to stop was to take the blade to Bob. Now Bob is dead and I’m alive, I’m not sure what to think. All we knew what to do is to go up to Dally, ask him for some stuff, and leave town.

Dally gave us fifty bucks, his leather jacket, a T-Shirt, and a loaded gun. He then told us to take the train up to Windrixville and stay up in the church up on Jay Mountain for a couple of days. And that's where I've been ever since.

1 comment: