Sunday, March 1, 2009

Monday, May 7th, 1967.

The Fall of The Great Dallas Winston

I realy find it hard to belive, I mean, just yesterday our gang consisted of seven people, now there is only five of us. I already told you that Johnny died last night, but early this morning, we got a call from Dallas. He told us that he had just robbed a grocery store and that the fuzz was close on his heels. he also told us to come and hide him somewhere.

We met him at the vacant lot. Our whole gang stopped when we saw Dally reach for something under his belt, it was his heater, or, handgun. I remember him telling me, "I've been carrying a heater, don't worry, it's not loaded." That may be a problem, "It's not loaded." Anyway, he took hold of his gun and pointed it at the cops. Even if Dallas's gun was loaded, he wouldn't have had time to pull that trigger; the cops had filledhim full of lead, as it's said. Dallas Winston was dead before he hit the ground.

Now life continues on as normal, except without Johnny Cade and Dallas Winston of course.

END OF JOURNAL

1 comment: